Welcome to Aggie Animal Dental Center
Aggie Animal Dental Center is a veterinary specialty practice in Marin County, California, providing advanced dental and oral surgical care to companion animals. We are owned and operated by a Board-Certified Veterinary DentistTM. Our patients come from all over California for the unique level of care we offer.
Every animal free from oral pain.
To improve pets' quality of life by eliminating oral disease.
We achieve this…
- By using state-of-the art technology for diagnosis and treatment of oral diseases.
- By providing comprehensive oral care in a quiet, calming environment.
- With caring, knowledgeable staff members dedicated to providing personalized service to each pet and ‘pet parent’.
Current COVID protocols as of October 1, 2022. Please read the following carefully.
- We will email check-in questions a few days prior to your appointment. Please answer those questions via email prior to your appointment time.
- When you arrive, please call from your car rather than walking up to the door.
- A staff member will ask a few more questions via telephone, and will then relay your pet's history to the doctor while you wait in your car.
- When the doctor is ready to examine your pet, we will notify you. At that time you can choose to remain in your car, and your pet will be brought in by a staff member ("veterinary valet" service), or you may accompany your pet to the examination room. Up to 2 family members may accompany your pet into the hospital.
- Masks are optional; our doctors will continue to wear masks at all times.
- Please wear a mask if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (congestion, sneezing, coughing).
- If you choose "veterinary valet" service, where a staff member comes to your car to pick up your pet and bring it into the clinic, the doctor will text you photos from your pet's exam and will telephone you to discuss the exam findings and recommendations for treatment.
Have questions about the COVID-19 and your pets' health? Visit the AVMA FAQ page for answers!
Dr. Milinda Lommer
Mill Valley Veterinary Dentist | Aggie Animal Dental Center | (415) 389-5917
487 Miller Ave
Mill Valley, CA 94941